Friday, July 19, 2013

Oh, Hello!

Hello!

I've been playing with some Stampin' Up! goodies.  We got to watch a demonstration of this card at the Regional Event I went to back in early Spring.  I loved it so much that today, I decided to try my hand at this design and made two different color versions of it.  We're going to do the pink version for my friend's workshop next month:



I love cards with layers but I also really like to make one-layer cards as well.  They're quick and very mailable.  And isn't it great how you can change the feel of the exact same card just by using different color combinations?  Oh, I really need to use my Stampin' Up! stuff more.  Especially since I'm a Demonstrator!!  And, really, SU! is my first love.  It's been in my blood for over 15 years.  I just get so giddy when I see their catalogs, and products, and colors, and....

Just love it all.

And I LOVE this Oh, Hello stamp set.  I hope it doesn't go away any time soon.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES:

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay

Stamps:  Oh, Hello

Cardstock: Whisper White


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)