Monday, February 25, 2013

Hostess Gift

Hello!

I thought I'd take my mind off our freezing outside temps and my nagging sore throat by sharing with you what my Stamp Club hostesses get this year.

I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for about 3 years now and although, I'm not a career-minded demonstrator, I've been adjusting a few things here and there as my SU! business has puttered along.  This year, I decided to do themes and hostess gifts (if you were in my Stamp Club last year, so sorry I didn't treat you as well as the ladies this year. :( come back next year and I'll make it up to you!)

Because my schedule is a little hectic right now, I hold Stamp Club every other month.  Last month the theme was Clean, Simple, but Cute! (see post here for the projects we made).

Here is what all the ladies will be getting as a hostess gift this year:




I made a little card holder box from the scallop envelope die.  You just put two together and they hold 3x3 cards and envelopes perfectly.  I included 3 cards and 3 envelopes.  They fit snugly without being squished.  The flower and the kraft colored tag are from the Pop-Up Posies kit.  The Calypso Coral looks super neon in these photos.  Sorry about that.  It's not.  Just a nice pretty pinkish-orange.  So each lady in my Stamp Club will get one of these sets.  The design will look the same but I'll probably change out the colors each time.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)