Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Stamp Club with Stampin' Up!

Hello!

I'm starting a new year of Stamp Club and more than half of my ladies are new to the group.  It's so fun to add new people to the mix.  We met last week and I must say we had a great time.  At least I did!  For our first meeting of the year, I thought the theme would be Quick & Easy cards.  Most of these focused on one-layer stamping and/or using scraps and punches.  

Here are the fun cards we made: 
I need to give credit to fellow SU! demonstrator, Mary Fish, who's design you see in this  butterfly card.  So cute!  

I LOVE the new More Amore DSP in the Spring Catalog.  The colors are beautiful!  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  I also love the red glimmer paper....so fitting for Valentine's day, don't you think?

The banners and heart in this clean and simple card are from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set.  And don't you love that chunky rhinestone?



 Check back soon as I'll show you some other Quick & Easy card ideas!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)