Thursday, February 21, 2013

Celebrating February 14th

Hello!

Since this is still the month of L.O.V.E. I thought I'd share a layout I did about how we had a family Valentine's Day dinner one year when my kids were little and we didn't have a babysitter.  I've been wanting to scrapbook these photos for about...oh...10 years.  I'm kind of embarrassed that it took me this long, but I guess better late than never and now I have the memory documented. :)

I used the Crazy for You collection again from We R Memory Keepers.  The colors fit perfectly with my photos.  I didn't add too much embellishment because I really am a simple scrapper at heart:


And a couple of close-ups:

The "February 14th" chipboard sticker has a little bit of sparkle.  So pretty!

I punched 3 little hearts out of the black/white chevron paper then finished the line off with one of WRMK great metal "flair" buttons....love those things!


I'm working on one more that I'll post soon.

Are you still working on Valentine's layouts?  If you are, put a link to yours in the comments.  I'd love to see!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)