Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Cards

Hello!

I'm back again with a few more Quick & Easy cards.  Making your own cards can sometimes seem daunting, especially with all the amazing creations you can find on Pinterest nowadays.  And while those are fun and would be awesome to receive, sometimes you just don't have time for all that fluff or your recipient isn't into all the layers and embellishments.  Enter the clean and simple card:

This is a direct copy from fellow demonstrator Catherine Pooler. Thanks, Catherine!

Here's another take on Mary Fish's butterfly card.  This time I decided not to layer the butterflies.  I love the monochromatic look.

I wanted to use the new buttons I got from the Sale-A-Bration catalog so I decided to make a quick party invite.  I just am in love with those buttons!

As you can see, clean and simple doesn't have to be boring at all!  In fact, most of the time, these quick & easy cards are the most appealing because you can see every detail and they don't take long to create!


If you want to add any of these fabulous supplies to your crafting collection, please click on the links at the top right of my blog.  They'll take you right to my shop.  And don't forget that with every $50 you spend, you'll get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! (like those awesome buttons!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)