Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinterest Party....A Wedding Gift

Hello!

I have a good friend getting married this week.  She and her husband-to-be are a little more established in life so they don't need a lot in the way of home goods and for her shower I didn't want to get her a gift card.  So I decided to make her something she can display in her new home.  My initial intent was to do something like this from one of my Pinterest Boards:


But then I decided I wanted a more home-themed quote and a bit more color so I ended up with this:




They're a really cute couple and I'm so happy for them.  I made the banners for their reception.  I'll take photos when we go and show you how they turned out.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)