Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to the Table!


Why "My Kitchen Table Studio"? For just the reason you might think. Except that the kitchen table is in a corner of my bedroom. When we got our new dining room set, I just couldn't bear to part with my old table so it found its way upstairs. In the 15+ years I've been crafting, I've always done one craft or another at my kitchen table, so I thought it was only appropriate that the tradition continue! :)

So pull up a chair and let's get our fingers inky and gluey and painty. :) This blog will be dedicated to my new Stampin' Up! business. Here's where you'll find photos of projects at my workshops, classes, and clubs, as well, as information on Stampin' Up! products and promotions. It will probably be slow going for awhile but stay with me while I start this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)