Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's Storytime!

Hello!



I'm popping in here today to share a quick card I made using the Storytime Collection from We R Memory Keepers.  Nothing too complicated here, just covered the front of my card base with that cute cloud paper.  Then I punched a bunch of flowers from the different patterned papers and card stocks.

I made the stem from some card stock and Chevron Washi Tape, then added a couple of strips of the Washi Tape at the bottom, trimming off the lower half just to show a different look to the Chevron Washi.

For the sentiment, I just grabbed the glitter alphas from the collection.  And done!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES:

All supplies from WRMK

Patterned paper, chipboard alpha stickers, card stock from the Storytime collection

Other embellishments:  Chevron Washi tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)