Thursday, July 23, 2015

WEDDING PREP

HELLO!

My daughter's big day is quickly approaching and I've been busy making thank you cards for the bridal showers people have been so kind to give her.  I think I've made close to 80 or so thank you cards!  I was going to make the 200+ for the reception itself but our photographer was able to get us a great deal and so I said go for it!  That'll free up some time for me to work on other decor.  Sometimes a maker needs to know when to be a buyer. ;)

When time is precious, and I have lots of other things to take care of, I like to turn to the variety of Stampin' Up! publications for beautiful and fun crafty ideas.

This card is a CASE from one such publication.  I think it was from the Occasions Catalog.  I just changed up the colors a tiny bit to match my daughter's wedding colors.  I just love this design!



I used a few retired products on this project so please excuse that, but you can most likely find them somewhere on the internet.

I used the Watercolor Thank you stamp, which I LOVE.  I'll be holding on to that even when it retires someday.  I also used the Naturals Ivory card stock.  I was so sad when that retired that I bought up a few packages just for my stash. A couple other retired items i used was the stamp set Your Perfect Day.  Again, so sad it didn't make it into the new catalog.  I just love it.  The last retired product I used was this Calypso Coral ribbon.  If I'm giving thank you cards as a gift, I like to package them up in a cute way.  


So really, the only current products in this project is the Watercolor Thank You stamp, Calypso Coral ink, Rich Razzleberry ink, Sahara Sand ink, and Old Olive ink.  But I think they made a really great finish project, don't you think?

Well, back to the craft room to continue working on wedding decor.  But check back soon for some July Paper Pumpkin projects!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)