Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stamp Club Projects




Do you want something to look forward to each month? How about looking forward to making paper projects and adding some great supplies to your collection? These are some of the projects we'll be making over the next several months in Stamp Club and I'd love to have you be part of the group! Stamp Club is different than workshops or classes because we get to do techniques at Stamp Club that we just don't have time for in other venues. For example, see that card up there? The one in the left hand top corner? See that cool cloud background? It's not paper! How did I make it? You'll have to join Stamp Club and learn to make your own cloud background. :) So it's a great opportunity to stretch your imagination and learn new uses for the products you have or may want to have!

Here are the details:

Once a month (from April through September 2010) you'll come to my house, make a couple of projects and then place a $25 order. Easy as that!

I have only 3 spots left for this group so call or e-mail me soon!

Happy Stamping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)