Friday, March 12, 2010

Workshop Projects

I can't believe we're just about half-way through March already! We're going to be pulling weeds in the heat of summer before we know it!

If you've thought about doing a Stampin' Up! workshop in your home, now is the time to do it. Sale-A-Bration is winding to a close. Don't let March slip by without taking advantage of the great deals. When you host a qualifying workshop, you'll be able to pick something for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalog PLUS you'll get the other great hostess benefits. PLUS I'm giving away free product to the first workshops booked and held in March and April!!! Holding a workshop doesn't have to be a lot of work. You'll want no more than 8-10 guests. That way everyone has plenty of space to work. You can make a small, simple treat if you like but that's not required. The only requirements from you will be to invite friends and family and your enthusiasm and excitement!

I'll come and demonstrate a project and then your guests will be able to make a project and browse the catalog. I know your time is valuable, so I promise not to take an entire afternoon or evening.

E-mail me to schedule your workshop today!

Here are the projects we'll be making at workshops for March and April:


MARCH:




APRIL:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)