Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Almost Over


This is the last week to order product from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog. :( There are so many fun things in there I'm sad to see it go. I used the I {Heart} Hearts clear stamp set (#118571) on this layout. I LOVE Taken with Teal and so I bought a re-inker (#100550) so I could keep using it after it's retired. The stitched hearts on the layout were made with the dotted heart stamp in the set. I just used my paper piercer to poke every other hole and then stitched it with embroidery floss. I really love how it turned out.

The Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, and the On Board Heart Book are already gone so click on the Occasions Catalog link at the right to view the remaining products available and then click the Shop Now link at the top right to order by April 30. Your fun stuff will be shipped right to your door!

Be creative...it's good for you!

P.S. Come back tomorrow for a sneak peak at the 2010 Summer Mini Catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)