Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Catalog Sneak Peek!


I'm really getting excited for my new Idea Book & Catalog open house later this month. There are so many fun new stamp sets and accessories. And I think the new color collections are just so inspiring!

Here's a little peek of the project everyone will get to make at the open house. It's a color combo I just love! (Pacific Point, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, & Crumb Cake)

Don't forget, for every $30 you order at the open house (before taxes and shipping) your name will be placed in a drawing to attend the November Stamp-A-Stack for FREE! And...until August 31, 2010, catalogs are just $7! ($10 after August 31st)

Bookmark this link for my calendar of events!


See you at the table :)

Be creative....it's good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)