Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ink It Up!

Have you ever bought a stamp set and then had it sit for a few weeks months, unused, uninked?  Well I've NEVER done that. *wink*

So I've decided to make myself use those stamp sets that I bought because I fell in love with them but have never used. I'm going to do a new little feature called Ink It Up! where I'll do a quick post that shows my unused stamp set and then a card or two I've created with them.

First up, this stamp set-

I saw this Hero Arts pennant set at my local scrapbook store awhile back and thought they were so cute!  I do shy away from buying clear stamps sometimes because I don't think they produce really crisp results like rubber, but I thought I'd give them a go.  The Poly Clear are awesome! (I will ALWAYS be partial to my SU! rubber stamps because I love the detail and the beautiful results, but it's fun to try new things).







Look how cute the line-art pennant looks on patterned paper.  How fun!  And wouldn't some of those pennants make adorable Christmas trees for a card or scrapbook page?  I'll try that this holiday season!

Thanks for joining me at the table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)