Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In Color Birthday

I seriously need some photography practice.  The colors are SO much prettier IRL!
Hello!

I was able to carve out a little time today to make a birthday card for a friend.  I wish I could give credit for the inspiration to this card.  I can't. But if it's you, thank you.  I loved your card!  On the original card, the artist used a paper doily behind the butterflies.  I didn't have a paper doily nor did I have a doily stamp so I used my ever favorite Medallion Stamp from SU! and embossed it in white on the card base.  Yes, it looks a little yellow-y in the photo.  The embossing powder I have isn't a white white, it's a winter white which is a little off cast.  I like it anyway.  Just adds to the dimension of the card.

I then used SU!s new In Colors for the butterflies.  Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder.  These are my most favorite In Colors ever.  I usually only like one or two In Colors, but with this group I love them all!

I need to make some more birthday cards soon and when I do, I'll share. :)

Thanks for joining me at the table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)