Sunday, July 31, 2011

More In Color Creations


Hello and happy Sunday!

I made these cards a few days ago but haven't had time to post them until tonight.  I love this hostess-exclusive set from the 2011-2012 SU! Idea Book & Catalog called Simply Soft.

Make sure you don't toss your old SU! IB&Cs because they're not just catalogs.  They have hundreds of ideas for projects that you can use over and over.  Just substitute different stamps like I did here.  I used a design from last year's catalog with a stamp set from this year's!

This card uses Pool Party as the scallop accent and flower color.  It's such a gorgeous shade of blue.




This one uses Calypso Coral.  It's a bright and warm pinkish-orange.  Beautiful.  Like I said, I LOVE the new In Colors.


You can see above how I used that same flower image to make the background for the card base. Perfectly coordinated!

And to give these simple cards a little something extra, I added Crystal Effects to the flower petals.  I love how I can just squeeze a tiny bit of this on any project to take it to the next level.


Thanks for joining me at the table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)