Friday, August 19, 2011

Past Cards and a Photo that Apparently Needs a Nap!

Hi everyone!

I've been feeling a little out of sorts and not in the mood to craft the last couple of days so I've been perusing my iPhoto library to see if I could spark some inspiration.  I came across this photo of cards I made a year ago and I still love to look at them.  I'm usually really good at giving my creations away.  After all, that's my purpose in this whole card making hobby of mine.  To share a part of me with someone else.  But, I haven't been able to bring myself to part with these except the one with the flower which I gave to my Mom for Mother's Day last year.  I gave her that one because the turquoise button came from my Grandma's stash. I think it was once part of a sweater my Grandma used to wear.  It still even has the original thread attached! My Grandma has been gone for 25 years but I have loved holding on to a few bits and pieces of her.



Sorry you have to lay on your side to view this.  I've tried 3 times to turn it the right way but Blogger isn't cooperating this afternoon.  Maybe I'm exuding too many tired vibes. LOL


So here's a challenge to you all.  Leave me a comment and attach a link to your crafting projects of late or to a favorite project you've discovered on your blog surfing.  I need all the inspiration I can get!

Thanks for joining me at the table today!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)