Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Plan to Post

Hi everyone!

I have a plan to post every day for the next 2 weeks!  I'm getting ready for my first Open House of the year and I've been making a few cards and things to display there.  So I plan to post a project a day for the next 14 days.  I won't be including much detail so if you have any questions about how I did something, please leave a comment and I'll get right back to you.  Whenever possible, I'll give credit to the person/site I found the idea.  If I don't (it's because I can't remember where), and it's your idea, thank you, thank you, thank you! I get so much inspiration from browsing the blogs of so many talented people. :)

First up, is this little bag (idea from the awesome Kimberly Van Diepen)that I'll be giving to the cute gal who will be hosting the Open House.  I'll be filling it with some chocolate of course and maybe a little bit of ribbon that she can use on a project!


Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)