Thursday, December 22, 2011

Copy Cat Thursday - I Just Can't Help It!

Good Morning!

So today, I'll be copying Kristina Werner yet again.  I know!  I can't help it, though!  I love her style.  Most of her cards are simple, but not simple looking.  That appeals to me.

You can find her original card here.  And here is my copy:



The card measures 3" x 6".  Stampin' Up! has envelopes that fit cards that size.  Fun!  Oh boy.  Just noticed how pink that photo looks.  I don't have time to fix it.  So just know that the card base is Vanilla, as is the patterned paper.  I love that patterned paper.  It's from Stampin' Up!  I think it's called First Edition?  Something like that.  Both sides are the same so if you punch a shape and want to flip it, you can!  I made another card with that patterned paper and the bird punch from SU!.  I'll post it soon.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!




1 comment:

  1. love this card! simple yet beautiful! merry christmes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)