Friday, December 16, 2011

Absent...

December has been extra busy for me this year....

Superman (my husband) finally got a job!  YAY!

But now with his work and school schedule, I have almost ZERO time to myself....

Taking kids here and there....

Helping with homework....

Christmas shopping....

Random errands that I used to send him to do....

The next year and a half will definitely hinder my posting time....

And probably my crafting time....

But I have to do a little crafting to keep sane....

I'll be holding card classes and Stamp Club in 2012 so I'll try to at least post those projects....

If not other random projects here and there....

This is what I worked on last week....




















I wanted to make some vintage-y looking tags to put on our stockings....

Just to dress them up a bit....













































Just for the fun of it....

























Yes, we put our stockings on the back of our kitchen chairs....

Until we get a fireplace....

Check back Thursday....

I'll for sure have a Copy Cat to show you....

Plus, I'll show you what we gave to our next-door neighbors this year....

And the gift I made for Superman's siblings....

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)