Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy Crafter and Stamps for Sale!

Hello!

Summer is here!  Have you been enjoying yours so far?

Yes, I'm still really here.  Been busy.  Busy driving boys to baseball practices and games.

Also....I have been busy crafting!  Doing LOTS of projects.

I will hopefully be able to share another exciting thing in my crafty life very soon!

Here is a peek:



And....because Stampin' Up! just came out with a brand new amazing Idea Book & Catalog, many of my old stamp sets can no longer be used for my business and I need to find new loving homes for them.  Please visit my new Stamps for Sale tab at the top of my blog.  I am selling them for CHEAP because I need to make room for new stamps.  If you wouldn't mind, pass this info to anyone looking for some fun, gently loved stamp sets, pretty please!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)