Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My News!

Oh, I hope you don't think I'm bragging....

I'm really not....

It's just that I'm a regular girl and things like this just don't happen to me....

Because I just don't put myself out there....

Because it scares me to be out there....

To be critiqued and examined....

But something exciting happened to me and I wanted to share it in a "Really?! can you believe it?!" kind of way not a "look how awesome I am!" kind of way....

Really....

Okay enough rambling....(I am really good at rambling)

Here's my news.....

I'm the newest member on the We R Memory Keepers Design Team!

Super excited....

Super nervous....

Super shaking my head in unbelief....

My photo and bio (really? so I have a "bio" now?) should be up on their site soon....

So that there's proof that I actually am, indeed, on the team....

The other ladies on the team are so talented....

You should go check them out.....

I feel like a first year art student putting my work on the walls of the Louvre....

Okay, that analogy may be a bit too dramatic....

But I do feel quite inadequate compared.....

So I have been getting to play with some of We R's fun papers and a cool new tool that will be announced next month....

I can't share any projects using the tool but here's a card I made using the papers and a chipboard sticker from the Love 2 Craft line.  I LOVE all the fun colors and designs in this line.....


I made this card for an HSN assignment I was given....

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)