Saturday, November 10, 2012

Antique Chic Birthday planner

Hello!

Today, I'm sharing a birthday planner project I did not too long ago.  But first, I have to apologize.  I totally forgot to take pictures of the pockets and the monthly page.  Sorry!  But I'll include the PDF if you'd like to print it out.  And also another apology,  I was in a hurry when I took these photos, so they're really not very good, but it gives you an idea of the finished project.

I pulled out my We R Memory Keeper's binding tool, the Cinch II, for the first time and let me tell you, I was nervous.  Especially, since I was being adventurous and using balsa wood for the cover of this book.  But guess what?  It punched through SO smoothly!  I had already adhered that card stock strip at the edge too.  I'm excited to try other mini albums using the Cinch II!

Just a close- up photo of how I decorated the front. 

This next photo is so blurry!  Sorry!  But what I wanted to show is the tabs.  We R has a new Tab punch with clear plastic stickers that are the same shape as the punch.  All you do is punch your tab shape out of whatever paper you want, then put the tab shape on one side of the tab sticker.  Then you fold it over whatever you want to make a tabbed page.  Make sense?  



Each month is two pages, the left page is a pocketed page, which can hold a couple of cards, the right side has the lined form to write who's birthday occurs during that month.

Yesterday, I showed you two cards I had made to go with this book.  Here are the rest.  They use various We R patterned papers and card stocks, Sizzix dies, and Stampin' Up! card stock and stamps.  







Click here for the PDF of the birthday planner download.  Enjoy!

 This project was a lot of fun to make and forced me to stretch my creative muscles.

 Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)