Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pinterest Party and a blog break

Hello!


Today's Pinterest Party is going to be a little different.  Life has been a little hectic at my house lately so I haven't actually made any thing except my We R assignments.

So for this installment of Pinterest Party I'm going to share my favorite Autumn card pins as of late.  Here they are.  Enjoy!







Also, I've decided to take the rest of November off from blogging.  Yeah.  I know.  I'm not any good at having regular blog posts as it is!  But this way, if I say "I'm on a break" out loud, then I don't have to feel pressured to fit something in or guilty when it's been days since I've posted anything.

If you celebrate Thanksgiving, then have a wonderful one!  Ours will be a small, quiet one this year, I think.

I'm thankful for those of you that stop in at the Table and for the encouraging comments you share with me.

I'll be back at the beginning of December with some Christmas cards.  Join me then!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)