Friday, March 15, 2013

Card Creations, Vol. 11

Hello!

So because a shout out to FaceBook and Instagram isn't enough, I wanted to share my happy dance on my little blog. I've been published in this magazine, right here:



This was my first paying gig and I have to say I was pretty stoked to see my little card in this awesome magazine.  I've been buying Card Creations since the first volume came out and I've loved them all.  Of course, Vol. 11 is my favorite so far. hee hee

Wanna see my card?  Here it is:


I used products from My Mind's Eye, Stampin' Up!, Studio Calico and We R Memory Keepers.  I love how it turned out and I'm so glad that Paper Crafts did too!  If you don't have this yet, you should get it.  You really should.  There are so many wonderful card ideas in there.  You'd be set for a long time.  Or at least till Vol. 12 comes out next Spring! ;)

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first paying gig!! It's lots of fun..isn't it?!? I have a card is this issue also, it is my first time with PaperCrafts, so I was especially excited too. I have joined your blog, hope you will join mine also. www.pennywardink.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)