Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Butt Hurts....

Hello!

I've been waiting to post this because I didn't want it to go "public" till this little card reached my friend's mailbox.


This is totally a copy from a card by Julie Ebersole and when I saw her card, I wanted to make one and send it to my friend who has a great sense of humor.  But a few days later when she sent me a picture from the internet with the same type of thing, I KNEW I HAD to send it to her!

I used my Silhouette to cut the bunnies, grass, bow ties, and speech bubbles.  Card stock is from Stampin' Up! (pink and white card base), American Crafts (speech bubbles), and We R Memory Keepers (everything else).

She LOVED it!  And I'm glad.  I loved it too. :)

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)