Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pocket Journaling Cards

Hello!

I'm back today and sharing some Albums Made Easy (similar to Project Life) journaling cards made with the Chalkboard collection from We R Memory Keepers and some fun new dies from Lifestyle Crafts (if you didn't hear the announcement about We R and Lifestyle crafts, you can read my post HERE).



One of these 3 x 4 cards will be a Make and Take at Scrapfest so I hope everyone who gets to make one has as much fun creating as I did!

I'm not sure which one they'll decide to use, but if I were to choose, I'd pick the one in the top right corner.  That's my favorite.  I also love that the little washi tape arrow looks a lot like colored chalk on a chalkboard in real life.

Do you do PL-type scrapbooking?  I have only done one "layout" that way using the Albums Made Easy system from We R and I have to say, I was kinda diggin' how fast it came together.  I may just have to try out some more AME layouts.  And now that WE R/Lifestyle Crafts are coming out with dies intended for AME scrapbooking, I'll have even more fun. :)

SUPPLIES:

All supplies from WRMK/LC

Patterned paper from the Chalkboard collection

Pocket Scrap Dies

Other embellishments:  Shape N Tape

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)