Tuesday, February 18, 2014

When Two Loves Come Together

Hello!

I know Valentine's Day is over but I still wanted to pop in to share some Kitchen Table Scraps with you today.   Stampin' Up! and We R Memory Keepers are definitely two of my crafting loves.  I had some hearts and a negative die cut piece left over from another project and I didn't want to put them in my drawer and I definitely didn't want to toss them!  This card came together pretty darn quick.  I added even more interest with the stamped background and enamel dots.


You know, this doesn't even have to be a Valentine's card.  It could be used for all sorts of occasions, dontcha think?

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES USED:

PAPER:         Naturals Ivory and Early Espresso card stock – Stampin’ Up!
                        More Amour DSP (retired) – Stampin' Up!

STAMPS:      Hardwood background – Stampin’ Up!

INK:               Crumb Cake – Stampin’ Up!

OTHER:        Pocket Scraps Dies "Hello" – We R Memory Keepers
                        Full Heart Punch – Stampin' Up!
                        Small Oval Punch – Stampin Up!

                       Enamel Dots - We R Memory Keepers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)