Saturday, January 18, 2014

Card Swap!

Hello!

I got to part of a fun card swap with some fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and thought I'd share the collection I received yesterday.  These cards are all made with items from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  You can check out the catalog here and then you can order items here.  Enjoy!

Mine :)


Shelly Shoultes

Sheila van Uitert

April Garnett (Inspired my Mary Fish)

Elisabeth Bellville

Angi Holt

Shelly Shoultes

Jill Olsen - This lady has been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for as long as Stampin' Up! has been in business!

Susan Adams

Janet Baker

Janet Baker
Sheryl Allums

Brandy Rosner
I hope you enjoyed that inspiration from the Occasions catalog!  Now go make something!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)