Friday, January 10, 2014

Game Day at CHA!

Hello!

Guess what time it is?  It's time for CHA Winter 2014!  I was privledged to be able to make some samples to hang in the We R Memory Keepers booth.  Dang I wished I could be there to see the booth in person and feel the excitement of new products that are being introduced to the crafty world.  Sigh.  Someday.  Maybe.

Today I'm sharing the samples I made with the Game Day collection.  I have 3 boys and a husband which means I'm very familiar with home plates, 50 yard lines, and free throws.  And lets not forget the soccer lover in your life.

And here you go.  I promise you're going to love the colors and patterns as much as I do:

photo courtesy of We R Memory Keepers

photo courtesy of We R Memory Keepers

photo courtesy of We R Memory Keepers

Make sure you stop by the We R Memory Keepers blog to keep up on all the latest and greatest products!  There's a new punch board that you definitely want to check out!

Thanks for stopping by the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)