Monday, August 11, 2014

What Does the Fox Say?

Hello!

This song has probably been sung WAY too much, but my son still loves it and it frequently makes an appearance on his playlist.  I probably should tell you he just turned 18.  He's a crazy, fun guy who loves life and lives it to the fullest.  Whenever he sees a fox he says "I wish I could just have a fox for a pet!" ha ha ha.  Since that isn't going to ever happen, I thought I'd give him an attempt at a fox for a pet with this birthday card:


I love, love, love my Silhouette and how I can use it to completely customize my projects.  This fox is #58218 by Jillibean Soup in the Silhouette store.

I decided to pop up the top layer and place a card stock piece I embossed with a star stamp and clear embossing powder behind.  Here's a closer look:



Happily, he thought this was a great card!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)