Monday, February 23, 2015

Just to say thanks!

Hello!

It has been almost a month since I've created anything.  Scandalous!  But, honestly, I've had a great reason.  This girl.



My missionary girl finished her LDS mission and came home at the beginning of February. I've been spending time getting to know her again and listening to the amazing experiences she's had for the last 18 months.  It's been so good to sit on the same couch with her and talk to her in person!  She's had a fun time getting to know her sister-in-law better (she left for her mission a month and a half after my son and his wife were married) and getting acquainted with her baby nephew!

I'm itching to get back into my craft room to organize and create but in the meantime, I thought I'd share, a couple of cards I made last month as thank-yous for customers that have placed orders in the last little bit.  I may be slow, but I always try to send cards to show my appreciation for the Stampin' Up! orders placed through my website.

This first card uses the Sale A Bration Designer Series Paper, Irresistibly Yours.  This is a fun paper that is already embossed in clear designs.  All you have to do is add ink and watch the magic happen!  You can get this DSP FREE with a $50 order during SAB!  Contact me for more info!


This next card uses a stamp set from this past Holiday Catalog plus a super beautiful flower from the Flower Patch stamp set found in the Annual Catalog. 


Still lovin' the gold!



If you want to get a fun card in the mail, please place an order through my website!

Thanks for joining me at The Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)