Monday, October 4, 2010

Don't Hate me Because my Cards are Done!


Okay, first off. I need to apologize that my last post was so heavy. Hope I didn't depress anyone too much. I had a really inspiring weekend and I'm starting to feel much better.

I was invited to a friend's house on Saturday for a scrapbooking retreat. I prefer to do my scrapbooking at home because I never know what supplies I'll need so I chose to work on cards instead. Christmas cards to be exact. It was fun to get together with friends, to watch/listen to General Conference and to complete a project. After about 3 hours, all my Christmas cards were finished! They just need to be addressed and sent. One less thing to do in December. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)