Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Banner Day!


I've really become fond of banners. When they first came on the scene, I wasn't too thrilled. Not sure why, but they just didn't really appeal to me. But the more things I've seen while surfing the web, the more I've learned to love and appreciate them. They can either be more formal and elegant or whimsical and playful. But whatever the style, banners just say H.A.P.P.Y. Don't you think?

I've had this cute birthday stamp set for a little while but hadn't pulled it out yet. I decided to use it to make this simple but fun birthday card for my youngest. I really like the dimension that the textured cardstock added to the pennants. He seemed to really like it. This birthday guy is my only boy who seems to appreciate a handmade card...at least he's the only one who specifically says "thanks for making me a card, mom." :D

On a side note, my computer and camera seem to have had a falling out because I can't get my computer to see the photos on my camera today. Yesterday, importing photos worked perfectly, but today...not so much. When I figure out what their beef is with each other, I'll post another card I made using the same stamp set but in a baby card. It turned out SO cute!!--if I say so myself. ;)

Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)