Monday, September 10, 2012

Pinterest Party - a gift

Hello!

The kids are now back to school which means I'm back to work and back to trying to find a new routine.  And this little blog has taken a back seat to everything else.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get into the groove of things soon so I can blog more!

Today I wanted to show a project I made which was inspired by one of my Pins.

Here's the Pin:


Love this quote and love the colorful "awesome".  Here's what I came up with:


I made this for my friend who just got a job at my school.  Yay!  I designed the quote in my Silhouette software and sent it to my printer.  Her favorite color is purple, and it's hard to tell in this photo, but I painted the frame purple.  It looks super pretty in real life.  I'm glad she liked it. 

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)