Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinterest Party

Hello!

Time for another Pinterest Party installment.  I took my inspiration from a quote again.  I like how quotes can make you laugh, think, or stop you in your tracks and refocus your priorities.

This quote, however, is of the humorous sort.  Most days, those are my favorite.  I love to laugh.  My kids love to make fun of me when I laugh.  Not because I have a particularly ridiculous laugh, but when I really laugh, like a full-on belly laugh, I sound like I need to cut back to 2 packs a day.  Either that or someone might think they need to run and find an inhaler.  I think it must have something to do with all the many wonderful occasions when I had bronchitis.  Mostly in my elementary school career, but as recently as 2 years ago.  But I digress.

So here's the quote I pinned:


Now, before I show you what I did with this quote, 1) remember I love to laugh and 2) the glasses were a day activity gift from a business trip I took with Superman a few years ago.  Most of the people on the bus didn't appreciate them until they had knocked back a few.  Me?  I didn't need the liquor to appreciate the novelty.  Only ice cream.

So here ya go:



I actually used those glasses that same year for a Halloween costume.  Aren't they crazy?!  They still make me laugh. :)

I'm pretty sure my grandkids will one day find these pictures funny and oh so telling into who Granny was and how she made Gramps behave.

So go to your Pinterest boards and let yourself be inspired.  You'll be glad you did!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)