Thursday, January 17, 2013

No Place Like Home

Hello!

I was so excited to show you the mini album I made with the Country Livin' collection from We R Memory Keepers but as I pulled up the photos, I remembered the deadline was closing in fast and I was panicked that I wouldn't complete it in time so there are only two pictures.  So bummed, because I loved how it turned out.  Ah well.  I'll show you what I can.

This first photo is the cover.  It kind of gives you a feel for the collection.  Such a fun mix of colors and patterns, right?


Here's one of the inner pages.  The Mama's cookin' label looked like a retro restaurant sign to me so I made a little post and base for it to stand on.  The base was made using another style of File Punch.  See the tabs on the right there?  That will give you a little more into what the collection is all about.


There are some really fun papers in there.  See that tab at the top of my album, the one there that says "EGGS"?  well that's part of a cut-apart sheet.  It has all sorts of old-timey newspaper ads and coupons that are really fun embellishments for layouts.  There was one that said something about "Haircuts 50 cents. Save this coupon!" so I used it on a before and after page of my oldest getting a much needed haircut.  There's also one that says something about seeing the circus so I used that on a page about my husband and kids wrestling in the living room.  Another one advertises a Dog Show so I cut that one out and put it on the page that shows how my daughter used to train our dog to jump through a hoola hoop!  So fun!

Go check out We R Memory Keepers for all their fun collections and tools!  Also, if you are obsessed like Pinterest, go check out my We R Board and see the cool new tools they are coming out with!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)