Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Smile...a CHA Winter 2013 booth project

Hello!

Do you follow CHA?  If you don't know what CHA is, it's the Craft and Hobby Association trade show that is held twice a year.  That's where manufacturers show their fun new products for the season.  I think today is the last day and We R Memory Keepers has had a booth there with their awesome new paper collections and tools trying to entice retailers of all types to carry their wares.  I was asked to make a couple of booth projects that I'll share over the next few days.  The first is a card using the Country Livin' papers and the Tab Punch with coordinating clear stickers.  These patterned papers were really fun to use.  It's a Fair/Farm/Circus type collection but, as I'll show you tomorrow, you can use the elements for everyday photos and cards as well.  Case in point, this card:

I had seen this sketch on the internet somewhere and loved how you can use your scraps to make a totally cute and colorful card!


And here are some close-ups!

Some felt Thickers that I've had for a long time.  I like the texture they give.

Pulling out my favorite Stampin' Up! butterfly punch.

And a close-up of the tab punch/sticker in action!

I have a few more projects to share, so check back soon!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)