Friday, January 11, 2013

It's My Party and I'll Blog if I Want To!

Hello!

Well, it's been quite a while since I've checked in here and since today is my birthday, I thought I'd share a layout I finished yesterday.




I signed up for a Studio Calico/Silhouette class a few months ago.  I purchased my kit, downloaded the class Silhouette shapes and PDFs to my computer and then did nothing with it.  Then the other day, I got the bug to make something that wasn't Stampin' Up! or We R related to add to my own personal scrapbook library.  And, uh, yeah.  These photos are from 10 years ago.  I'm just getting around to scrapping them.  Oh well.  Better late than never, I guess. ;)  I love the colors and how it all came together.  I used some of the Studio Calico Silhouette shapes and papers and embellishments from My Mind's Eye.

Speaking of Stampin' Up!, three years ago today (yes, a birthday present to myself) I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Not that my business has really grown, but I've met some really wonderful people because of that decision and I like to celebrate milestones!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)