Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas is Creeping Ever closer

Hello!

I passed by one of the classrooms at work today and the teacher has a countdown plaque hanging on her door.  It read "13 Day till Christmas"!  Oh boy!  That's how long it's taken to get to this point in the month and that's not very long at all, folks!  Are you ready?  I'm not.  Getting closer.  We're having a small Christmas this year so only a couple more things to purchase, I think.  I have to pull out what we have so far and make sure things are "fair" if you know what I mean.  Our older two are getting a little taste of what it's like to be grown ups.  Their big gift is that we're putting money into a Roth IRA for them.  Then they'll get a little something or two under the tree.  Yeah.  Not very exciting.  They'll thank us when they're 65 though. ;)

Anyway, I decided give my hand a rest (signing your family name to 75 Christmas cards hurts!) and share a few more Christmas cards that I've made this year.

This first one uses paper and an embossed tag from the We R Yuletide line.  The snowflakes are We R Silhouette shapes.


We R Winter Frost line.  I used the snowflake stamps from the Yuletide collection and clear embossed them on the card base.  The corners are punched with the photo corner punch from We R.  Using the negative shape from those great We R Silhouette snowflakes.


Another negative shape cut from this pretty red woodgrain from Yuletide.


Pulling out the We R washi tape.  The "Christmas" is from a Yuletide stamp set.


Some fun patterns also from the Yuletide line.  I backed the patterned paper squares with the grey card stock that comes with the Winter Frost line.  The letters are old Making Memories.


Same design using  the Winter Frost collection.  It might be hard to tell, but the card stock sticker snowflake is beautifully glittered.


This last one uses a card stock sticker from the Yuletide collection, crochet trim from the Down the Boardwalk collection and woodgrain embossing from Stampin' Up!



Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)