Thursday, December 13, 2012

I think it makes them look like punched tin...

Hello!

As promised, I'm back today to show you the card I made using Stampin' Up! Pewter embossing powder.

The card base is Soft Suede and I used the Music Notes wheel in Soft Suede ink for a tone-on-tone background.

The Ornament Keepsakes ornaments were stamped and embossed on Very Vanilla card stock.  Do they look like punched tin to you like they do to me?  So beautiful.

Then I punched a scallop oval and cut some thin strips from the Red Glimmer Paper from Stampin' Up!.  It's awesome that the glitter doesn't flake off at all.


And a close-up of those lovely ornaments.  The pewter color lends itself to a more antique look.  Not bright and shiny like silver but just an elegant look.



See what I mean about how nice that embossing powder works on sentiments?


I have a few more Christmas cards to share so check back soon!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)