Friday, December 27, 2013

A Silhouette Chalkboard Ornament

Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration.  My family and I enjoyed lots of food, games, movies and FaceTime with our missionary daughter.  It was a wonderful day.

I thought I'd share one more Christmas post before the year is through.  I was totally inspired by a project Kimberly Crawford made for her tree.  I fell in love with it.  It takes advantage of the sketch feature on the Silhouette.





It was so fun replacing the blade with the white sketch pen and watch the magic happen.  I LOVE how these little chalkboards turned out and they add so much to my rustic Christmas tree decor.

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES USED:

PAPER:         Soft Suede – Stampin’ Up!
                        Black Textured – We R Memory Keepers

STAMPS:      Woodgrain background – Stampin’ Up!

INK:               Early Espresso – Stampin’ Up!

OTHER:        Gold Baker’s Twine – Stampin’ Up! (will be available January 1 in the Occasions Mini)
                        Die Cut Machine – Silhouette Cameo
                        White Sketch pen – Silhouette America
                        Sketch Designs (#52565, #52564, #52562, #52558, #52561, #52606, #45150)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)