Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Last Minute Card Ideas

Hello and Merry Christmas Eve!

I had all but given up on the idea of making and sending Christmas cards to our family this year.  Until I saw an idea by Julie Ebersol.  It was simple but oh, so cute that I knew I had to take that idea and run with it.  It took me about an hour to make 30 cards.  And now I don't feel like such a schmuck because even though the cards will probably be late, at least they'll get them.  he he.

I decided to call on Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts, We R Memory Keepers, and Lifestyle Crafts to help me pull these babies together.  And here they are:


I wish you all a very merry Christmas and I'm excited to "see" you all in 2014 for more crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:

PAPER:         Whisper White card stock – Stampin’ Up!
                        Silver Glimmer paper – Stampin’ Up!

STAMPS:      Color Me Christmas – Stampin’ Up!
                        Get Merry – Hero Arts

INK:               Gumball Green – Stampin’ Up!
                        Island Indigo – Stampin’ Up!
                        Real Red – Stampin’ Up!
                        Rich Razzleberry – Stampin’ Up!

OTHER:        Baker’s Twine – We R Memory Keepers
                        Holly Leaf Die – Lifestyle Crafts (Quikutz)

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)