Monday, May 5, 2014

National Scrapbook Day!

Hello!

This past Saturday was National Scrapbook Day.  Did you celebrate?  It was a super busy day for me but I couldn't let the day go by without creating at least one layout.  I pulled out the Inked Rose and Sheer Metallic collections from We R Memory Keepers and created this fun layout of my son and his girlfriend going to Senior Prom.


I can't believe I am on my third child to graduate from high school!  Just one more to go.  Sniff.  Anyway. ;)

The clouds are punched out of text vellum from the Sheer Metallic collection and the rest is from Inked Rose.  I thought Chalkboard was my favorite We R collection so far, but I love Inked Rose too!  We R papers and collections just keep getting better and better!

The silver "dots" are just extra punctuation from the glitter alpha sheet that are in the Inked Rose collection. And the enamel dots are from We R as well.  To finish it off, I did a little stamping (I used two different date stamp wheels from Stampin' Up! which you can order through me.) and then a tiny bit of writing.  I'll do another page later about their relationship and how his Dad and I got to chaperone Senior Prom ;).  But this one I just wanted to keep basic.

I hope you had a fun National Scrapbook Day and keep scrapbooking.  May is National Scrapbooking month!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

SUPPLIES USED (All supplies We R unless specified):

PAPER:         White card stock 
                        Inked Rose Patterned Paper
                        Sheer Metallic Silver Text Vellum

STAMPS:      Make Note This and That Rotary Stamp – Stampin’ Up!
                        Remember This and That Rotary Stamp - Stampin' Up!

INK:               Basic Black – Stampin’ Up!

OTHER:        Inked Rose butterfly, flowers and hello stickers
                        Silver Glitter Alphas
                        Warm Enamel Dots
                        Cloud punch - Fiskars 

                        Sewing Machine, white thread


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)