Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Stampin' Up! Catalog

Hello!

I was able to attend the Stampin' Up! Catalog Premier party a few days ago and got my hands on this pretty little thing.  Isn't that such a fun cover?


At the Premier Party, we were shown lots of pages inside and projects from the upcoming catalog that will be live June 1.  It was so fun to get a sneak peek!  You probably can't really see from the photo, but my copy is already starting to look a little hammered!  I take that thing everywhere with me so whenever I have a down minute, I can take a look and drool over all the new stamps and accessories.  And if you like ribbon....well let's just say you're going to be very happy. 

Anyway, I decided to make a simple card with the new stamp set we received for free that night -  Work of Art.  It will be available for purchase on June 1, which is just one month from today!  



This is a HUGE stamp set and the combinations are endless with the different paint stroke stamps.  There are also 3 sentiments in this set.

And not to make you jealous or anything, but I get to pre-order a few things from the new catalog..... tomorrow!!  Just one of the perks of being a Demonstrator. ;)

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


SUPPLIES USED (all Stampin' Up!):

PAPER:         Whisper White Card Stock
                        
STAMPS:      Work of Art stamp set (available for purchase June 1)

INK:               Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Basic Black 

OTHER:        Decorative Dots embossing folder 
                        Stampin' Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)