Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello!

I'm back with another card to share with you.  I have to say, I really love how this one turned out.  It's soft, and pretty and just makes me think of a beautiful Spring morning.

I used some elements from the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  Here's what the kit makes:


Photo courtesy of Stampin' Up!
The great thing about the Paper Pumpkin kits are that you can use your creativity to make the projects your own.  So I made a fun card and tag for Mother's Day.



So after I made this card/tag, I took the stamp set and the included Crushed Curry baker's twine plus a few other Stampin' Up! products and made another card for my mom:


I used the Hearts stencil and sponged it with Crisp Cantaloupe then stamped the flowers from the stamp set in Calypso Coral.  I filled the centers with Crushed Curry ink.  Can you see what I did there for the leaves? :)  I used this little guy right here:


That's right!  I inked up that tiny comma in Old Olive ink and turned it into leaves for the cute flowers.

Sorry for this blurry photo!
 I love to get the most mileage out of my supplies so it's fun to challenge myself to think outside the "kit".  If you want to have a fun creative package come to your mailbox each month, sign up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription.  You won't regret it!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)