Thursday, May 28, 2015

PAPER PUMPKIN PLAYDATE

Hello!

I'm getting ready for my first Paper Pumpkin Playdate and I couldn't be more excited!  I have invited all of my current subscribers to join me tonight at the Table so we can assemble our May Paper Pumpkin kits together.  This is the intended May kit:

Photo courtesy of Stampin' Up!

Here are some alternate projects I made using the kit.  I got these ideas directly from the Demonstrator Website.  I LOVE being a demonstrator and being able to get all sorts of inspiration!


Paper Pumpkin is only $19.95 per month (including shipping!) BUT, right now you can get your first two months of kits for 50% off (new subscribers only)!  That's like getting a month for free!  Just use the code SAVE50 at this link:  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2060080




Gotta go!  My Paper Pumpkin Pals will be here soon!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)