Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Check out this blog!

Let me introduce you to Kelsey and her blog, Story Saving.

I met Kelsey many years ago. Twenty-three years ago, to be exact.  In the hospital.  When she was first born.  She's my cute niece who is talented in many areas.  She's a wife, student, quilter, photographer, bee keeper, digital scrapbooker, and all-around crafty gal.

She started her Story Saving blog to help us realize how important memory keeping and sharing our stories are.  Her most recent post talks about a great online journal service called OhLife!  I've been a member of OhLife! for about a year now, but reading her post taught me some new things I didn't even know about the service.  Thanks, Kels!

I'm excited to follow Kelsey's blog to learn how to better share my stories!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)