Friday, October 21, 2011

Simple but Beautiful Packaging Idea

I think it's fun to make the outside of a gift look just as appealing as the inside.  It makes the recipient feel extra special.  And I especially love it when it takes no time at all!



I've had this plain blue wrapping paper for quite some time now so when Stampin' Up! came out with this big blue button, I was so excited.  It matches my wrapping paper so well.

I simply made a medallion with a 1" strip of my First Edition DSP using my Simply Scored tool, adhered the big blue button to the center, adding four small pearls to the center of the button.  Then I attached the finished piece to my ribboned package.  Beautiful!




Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)