Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Crafty with Cookies!


Hello and happy Friday!

It's such a beautiful Autumn day where I live.  How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

I wanted to share a fun how-to video from Stampin' Up! featuring their new Cookie Press.  It looks SO fun.  This would be such a great project to do with your kids.  My kids think they're too big to bake with mom anymore but I may just have to purchase it to use with my future grandkids.  Yes, I like to plan ahead. ;)  Pair your cookie creations with a card, tag or SU! packaging and you have a fabulous Christmas gift for teachers, neighbors or anyone else!

Anyway, enjoy the video and if you'd like to purchase this or any other SU! product, simply visit my SU! website here:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mykitchentablestudio/



Thanks for joining me at the Table today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)